Now that you have that student designed poster it’s time to share it out there!
We would use the following
CRITERIA for POSTER FORMAT:
- Student made
- 11” x 14”
- Resolution of 300 dpi
- Portrait Orientation
- Theme of the Year is printed on it
- Some sort of central image
The design was put into the correct format it was printed and laminated it was displayed and distributed.
- School Front Doors – on both sides of the door, 2 posters back to back so that you could see the poster from the outside and from the inside.
- outside the main office
- inside the main office
- outside the guidance office (student services)
- Principal’s office
- Vice Principals office
- Councillors offices
- Double sided poster by other entrances… we had one by the bus loop, one by the side walk entrance, one by the staff entrance.
- Computer room
- Every classroom
- sometimes we created a 8.5”x10” version of the Poster for the classrooms
If I was in the school now, in 2022, I would want to do an electronic distribution of the poster as well.
- School Website
- Student Council Instagram account
- Parent Facebook page